Glance, Glance, Don't Steal a Glance at Me ♪

9:33 PM

Have you made a boy blush by calling him Oppa?
ㅋㅋㅋ

On our last Korean Class, we played sellers and customers. We raffled our pairs and of course I got the most hardest subject to buy: animals (high prices = more thinking)
But that's not all, I got SangWon(-91) & another native korean guy as my pair T.T

Okay I admit I had pretty good luck (Y)


So I was the customer ... They put extremely high prices to the animals they "had" at the shop. For example a cat costed more than a horse etc. Like I wouldn't have been nervous enough 'cause they were 1. Guys 2. Natives.

At the end of the class all pairs had to present, in turns, what they had done.
Soo when it was our turn ... Sara the aegyo princess came out.

Me: Hello
He:Welcome
Me: Do you have cats?
He: Yes
Me: How much 2 cats cost?
He: XXX won (can't remember how much it was but it was a lot. Everyone was like oooaaah)
Me: Aish, so expensive ... Opppaaaa please give me discount?

Everyone started to laugh like crazy some of my friends know my aegyo oppa voice they can just imagine, and he blushed sooo hard and covered his face with a paper. But in a cute way, not like wtf did you just say. We got to know he likes aegyo type lol Our beginner teacher would probably have hit if someone would have called him oppa.

For me the funniest part was that he really gave me discount after that! When we were doing this in pairs, I didn't call him oppa, but tried every single sentence to get the discount but he didn't give me any.

Tomorrow I'm off to their place only for 2 nights T.T
I'll go there again on Sunday tho

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images