Not Too Many Days Left in Finland

12:58 AM

Resigned from work today.
Only a few working days left, As weird as it sounds I'm gonna miss my regulars.


Strawberry ice cream granny who always, despite how long the line is, stays over the cash desk talking about weather, our teenagers who think are so grown ups, smelly middle-aged man who comes twice a day and every time writes down who's working
(he describes us by adjectives I'm called small and chubby)
Young boy who has an obvious crush on me,
Our drunkards and druggies who sometimes are nice,
 but sometimes threatens us or our customers with needles or so. 

Believe me,
 those who have worked in a fast food restaurant for over a year are the best ones to lie and act nice in any situation.



I just wonder if they will remember me after I'm gone to Seoul.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images