Good Bye

9:21 PM


Good byes are not forever.
Good byes are not the end.
They simply mean I miss you until we meet again.




Writing has never been one of my strong points, even tho I really do enjoy telling my stories. 
Year 2015, My year, has came and only 5 days till my flight to Seoul leaves. I didn't know leaving would be this hard. That's what I've always wanted. Leave Finland. But now when it would be time to go I suddenly notice all the little things I like here. My friends become more important. When has mom's food and advises been so good? 

But at the same time I can't wait for the freedom. To do what I want whenever I want. Even closed shops can't stop me cause there's no closed shops. Tho my budget for next coming 6 months is so small I most probably can't afford anything extra. Except soju. 

I was planning to start vlogging cause it's more artsy so I though it might be more like my thing.
Only problem is language. I didn't plan to talk much anw.
 Finnish would be the easiest and oh the jokes. 
But I'd also like to try Korean and add English subs.
I don't know what to do.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images