To Summer Fit

7:38 PM

Dasom & HyeJong came to our place for 2 nights few weeks ago.
HyeJong already went back to German, later back to Korea, 
But also Dasom and 3 others are leaving Finland in December ...

It feels like they just came here - ah I'm gonna miss them so much.


Last Friday Tanja (Speaks fluent Korean) started keeping private Korean lessons for me and Marina (Tanja's big sis ), since the middle Korean lessons are way too easy for us.

Another reason was that we have to get to "Summer fit" ! kkk
Since we both plan to spend the whole(?) summer in Korea, 
Tanja is coaching us to speak Korean better by next summer.


It was  funny when Dasom, HyeJong and I were going to sleep, lights were off etc.
Dasom and HyeJong were talking in korean and after that, Dasom started to talk/translate to me in english, but
I had understood their conversation in korean so I didn't notice she was talking to me so I was just like listening without saying anything so
Dasom asked HyeJong if I fell asleep already and I was like "huh, no~~I didn't ~"

Oh gosh I'm poor in explaining stuff  T-T

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. How long you've been learning Korean?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Humm It's hard to say.
      I started Korean lessons 2 years ago but I didn't go to many lessons at the time. I've mostly self-studied so it has been really on and off studying~

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images