Birthday party or something

2:20 PM

Ah, I hate the new blogger (T^T) 

It's been a while, huh ?
I haven't had the right mood for blogging lately ... 

I had my 18th birthday in 6th of September, so I'm finally "grown up" !
The feeling when I understood that hey I could buy drinks or cigarettes or do like what ever I wanted
was quite awesome haha

Y my hand's so big ? :D

I had swedish "practise" final exam on the same day as my BD party,
so as you may guess,
 my thoughts were focusing more on cakes&partying than on hejhejsvenska grammar.
I just wanted to get out of the exam situation as soon as possible but it took 3 hours anyway.

Yes, I kinda screwed up that exam.



Started partying at our home, eating, drinking and playing some games.
When the night came, we headed to the Circus club 'cause some of our friends were there.
I really liked that place ! Big dance floor and not too light ~

It was funny how at certain moment, I said that next song's gonna be Gangnam Style - and it was !
Oh the amount of noise. kkk
Noonan Eiran Style !



It was such a precious time

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images