Just try to follow me

11:00 PM

As I'm turning 18 quite soon I enrolled in a driver's education course or should I say driving school.
The first lesson was on Monday,
and I got to drive a car for the first time in my life yesterday.

Omg I totally love it !
The driving lessons bring excitement to my boring vacation.
ㅋㅋㅋ


Okay It was quite funny that I broke the right tail light by driving backwards to the only handrail in the parking lot AND got told that I drive better than the most for the first time.

Tho that little tail light "accident" wasn't my fault since I nor my teacher couldn't see it from the mirrors and the radar didn't beep either.

Been driving Ford Mondeo, So it's not the smallest car in the world ...



Oh God, I wanna party so badly, where's my vodka and party people?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images