Seoul Day 3

10:04 PM

"Bread is super sweet & Iced green tea latte isn't my thing
but I've fallen for this city."

Once again noodles for breakfast and after that we headed to National Museum.
Watched 너는 펫/ You're my pet-movie yesterday,
they had filmed one part in National Museum, omg my feelings,
it was lovely to spot the places where I had been too kkk



Selca queen strikes again.
It was super hot day so had to take advantage of all the shady places, heh~
I really liked that walkway between the trees (^∀^)

What it comes to the museum, it was huge.
When we got inside, some little kids attacked us.
Haha it was so funny when children always started talking to my mom
but ingnored me T.T
Maybe it was better tho 'cause I don't really like children ...




My museum romance started a bit later.
I'm not going to explain in detail but there was this guy about in his early 20s.
He was in a hurry and ran to the escalator until he noticed me and fell down.
Aww it was cute, he literally couldn't get his eyes off me kkk




We bumped into him couple of times. I guess he was some kind of photographer since he got really good systems camera and shooted some Buddhas.

Later when we were about to leave the museum, I sat alone on a bench, he noticed me and came to sit really close to me. Or then it just felt close to me 'cause you know, Finns.
Neither of us didn't speak, but it was just cute hehe
I'm a bit sad that I can't remember his face anymore, usually I remember people's faces well.





I loved that expression so much ! Dunno why but I couldn't help laughing.

Went to some random mall in the bus terminal and ate there.
After that it was time for War Memorial Museum ! I'm really not into mueseums, but I guess abroad everything is worth to see.

For some reason we got in for free of charge to both museums,
so we really had luck choosing that day as our Museum Day.
We wondered if they have this free admission every Thursday,
but I still don't know...



The cafeteria worker was really nice girl, She was imperessed that I spoke Korean.
It always made my day when I noticed people were happy 'cause I spoke a little bit of their language~

When it got dark, we went to ... Can You Guess where?



To Namsan / N. Seoul Tower !
Ye, the light was changing and they even reflected some program against the tower.

The best words to describe Namsan Tower is: Couples, couples & couples ... ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ
Okay It was really cool but I swear, next time I'll go there with a boyfriend.
...Or at least with friends.

Helsinki !



Writing these bring back all the memories, Gosh I really don't want anything else as much as going back to Korea and to Thailand and meet some of my friends there.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images