The Day We Didn't Do Anything.

11:56 PM

Sat. Day 5
It was kinda random day,
I wasn't feeling very well so we spent the noon at the hotel.

Mom wanted to go to eat to Korea House,
but there was some party going on so we ran away quickly~
But we found a perfect bulgogi place nearby.


After eating we ended up to some park, was it Hanok Village, can't remember.
Anyway there was some performances and quite many people.

I saw an old couple sitting on a bench, the woman was wearing hanbok (traditional dress) and her husband played guitar while singing for her !!
How sweet is that !


Old & new buildings.


If you're travelling with me,
it's certain that you won't get too much time to rest at the hotel.
Finally we found our way to Apgujeong mom never learned to pronunce the name of that place
buut we got lost there. XD
Found few nice stores but that was it.

On our way to hotel I got an idea to go to Myeongdong,
so we continued shopping.


Haha I had written in my notebook that
"no matter how blown up I'd look I'm like a landmark here with my eyes"

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images