Straight on to the next day
10:59 PMSo the second day ...
Time to go to the beach !
We were just playing all kind of stupid games in Hietsu.
The guys ended up carrying girls to the cold sea, buuut

All of them knew that I'm super precise about my looks,
so none of them didn't even throw a water balloon towards me ! lol
Even tho it would have been okay T.T I'm kinda sad kk


Third, The last day we went to Suomenlinna !
We had a photo conteset so we only took photos in our own groups while walking through Suomelinna. I don't know what the others did after that 'cause I had to leave earlier.

I'm the lower person on the left
Second from left
Is it hard to guess our theme ?
My friend had a birthday party on the same day so I had to leave earlier than the others ...
It was so sad I couldn't say proper good byes to others than my group, I've heard that people had cried a lot in the evening ~
Went to eat to our Koreans' place today hehe
Next time I'll go there I've to ask the rest of the photos taken with Dasom's camera.

We were just playing all kind of stupid games in Hietsu.
The guys ended up carrying girls to the cold sea, buuut

All of them knew that I'm super precise about my looks,
so none of them didn't even throw a water balloon towards me ! lol


Third, The last day we went to Suomenlinna !
We had a photo conteset so we only took photos in our own groups while walking through Suomelinna. I don't know what the others did after that 'cause I had to leave earlier.

I'm the lower person on the left
Second from left
Is it hard to guess our theme ?My friend had a birthday party on the same day so I had to leave earlier than the others ...
It was so sad I couldn't say proper good byes to others than my group, I've heard that people had cried a lot in the evening ~
Went to eat to our Koreans' place today hehe
Next time I'll go there I've to ask the rest of the photos taken with Dasom's camera.

0 comments