K-Drama : My Winter Vacation
10:34 PM그대가 없는 것 말고는 달라진 게 없는데
Other than you're not being here, there’s nothing different at all
아무일 아는 듯 그렇게 웃으면 살고픈데
Just like absolutely nothing has happened, smiling to live my days
그리워 그리워서 그대가 그리워서
Miss you, miss you so much, because I miss you so much
Going to Suomenlinna ! At Ferry
With Koreans anything can happen
Other than you're not being here, there’s nothing different at all
아무일 아는 듯 그렇게 웃으면 살고픈데
Just like absolutely nothing has happened, smiling to live my days
그리워 그리워서 그대가 그리워서
Miss you, miss you so much, because I miss you so much
Going to Suomenlinna ! At FerryWith Koreans anything can happen
" looks like heejong is dead and sangwon is praying and you're just chilling "
보고파 보고파서 그대가 보고파서
Want to see you, want to see you, because I want to see you so much
이제 난 습관처럼 그대 이름만 부르네요 오늘도
Now it’s like I have this habit, keep calling out your name
It’s the same today
Want to see you, want to see you, because I want to see you so much
이제 난 습관처럼 그대 이름만 부르네요 오늘도
Now it’s like I have this habit, keep calling out your name
It’s the same today
Especially when we were screaming "빨리 빨리" (quickly, quickly)
Romanization: Palli Palli
Only Finnish get this joke.
Romanization: Palli Palli
Only Finnish get this joke.
Last, The best part: Ice football !!Our Short term Koreans are always surprised how well and violently finnish girls play football.
...'Cause to them we look so pretty and quiet.
What would be a Diet Camp without more exercising?Well I don't complain 'cause dancing with 4 guys is actually pretty fun.
No, no, now I still can’t let you go
미쓰 "오빠" 베를린 핀란드에 다시돌아와
Miss "Oppa" Berlin, Come back to Finland again
*Our guys looked pretty hot with make-up
미쓰 "오빠" 베를린 핀란드에 다시돌아와
Miss "Oppa" Berlin, Come back to Finland again
*Our guys looked pretty hot with make-up








1 comments
<3 XDD TOI SUN JUOKSUTAPA SIIS SE OLI VAAN NIIN OSUVA
ReplyDelete