Food Talk

11:18 PM

Finally Caty and I found our way to Yobot.
Their frozen yoghurt is really good !
It's like a healthier alternative to ice cream and at least I think it's more tasty.


I think I'll start a diet for real now. Soon. I will.
I want to be in good shape for summer.
Finding clothes from Seoul would be easier then too, I guess.
My friends with whom I hang out for most of the time aren't just helping this project haha.
This is a project impossible for me or in May I just won't eat anything.
But I promise for myself I will see some results before vacation


Anyway visit Yobot someday, You won't regret.
The place was really cool too, but maybe a bit too small for my taste.

Btw Seems like everyone around me is only talking about food, eating or losing weight
And I'm there like "oh Food omonmnom".
Luckily I've Caty
♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images