How Nice

3:47 PM

My parents and I decided to eat out today, even my big brother came with us.
At the moment I stepped in to the restaurant I saw our lovely neighbour,
she was smiling really warmly at me.
Oh my 하나님 she was drunk.

We went to sit to our table and of course she had to come to talk to us but it didn't end there,
She kinda like tried to hit my father lol and asked if we could give her a drive back home when we've eaten. As a kind neighbours we said yes.

Ah My nerves, She was talking so much random shit.
She asked me what I want to do when I grow up so I replied I wanted to study design.
She didn't understand what it meant so I had to explain in plain Finnish what design means ...

We ate and drove back home, my parents had to lie they don't drink wine 'cause otherwise she would have invited them to drink with her, or even better, she would have asked if she could have came to our home.

Haha A little bit different lunch this time. Not that I'd have enjoyed it.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images