Random Or Not

8:58 PM

Samonim & her husband told me I looked reallyreally familiar,
 and that I looked like certain Korean actress, can't remember her name though. 

 Of course it was such a nice compliment for me, but ... 
I just can't imagine how European can remind some Asian actress ? kkk  

Made my day though, I really love it if someone tells me I look familiar
even tho, in this case, we had never met before


This part is for Caty, by the way.
That photo is my phone screensaver.
Samonim looked at it and said we both look like some idols ~
Srlsy at first she though that I'm not in that pic hehe




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. kohta ollaan idoleita ku vedetää pari lasii viinii ja aletaa laulaa nii kyllä meijän bieber coverit myy <3
    I CAN HANDLE THIS, HOLD UP, AIGHT, I CAN HANDLE THIS!
    ja pitää päästä taas joskus ottaa lisää idoli kuvii !

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images