Daily Life

8:16 PM


I was supposed to blog way more often but I've a good reason for my silence -

I GOT A JOB !

I started working at Hesburger -local burger restaurant- few weeks ago.
It's not the best nor the easiest work but what else can you get without any experience or education in Finland ? - nothing. 






Actually the pay isn't THAT bad.
 I get like 8e for an hour, that's 80% of the normal pay cause I'm still a trainee

The work takes a lot of energy or maybe it's cause I've never ever worked before
especially cause for the last 6 months I've done nothing but partied.
After the 8 hours shifts I've been like dead tired,
 right after coming back home I usually only eat and go to bed. 
Anyway it's much easier to wake up in the morning when you know you'll get paid for that !




Really it's like the best feeling to finally waste the money on something you've wanted and know that you've worked hard to get it. 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images