I think too much about my future. And it makes me insecure.
Once again, I have no idea what I'm going to do after high school.
Drew this quickly just a moment ago. Wanted to share it somewhere even tho it doesn't look like the person who it's supposed to be. Not satisfied.. at all
Oh thank you !! Hehe being good at drawing needs only shitloads of practise~
Yup that was supposed to be Dara, Glad you recognized her ! I just think I couldn't capture some of her facial features nor the right feeling to that drawing, so it doesn't look like her much .. so I kinda gave up right from the start XD
2 comments
Woah that drawing is amazing! ;o; i wish i could draw well but nooo i suck in it :( Boo. Is that Dara btw? :D it looks like her though!
ReplyDeleteOh thank you !! Hehe being good at drawing needs only shitloads of practise~
ReplyDeleteYup that was supposed to be Dara, Glad you recognized her ! I just think I couldn't capture some of her facial features nor the right feeling to that drawing, so it doesn't look like her much .. so I kinda gave up right from the start XD