This Is Halloween, Witches

9:36 PM


Halloween Friday.
I was totally overbooked that day just flying from place A to place B.

Got my high school diploma in English from my old school first. 
I totally forgot how passionate art students are to dress up. Really it felt like I stepped into some kind of Wonder Land. All of the students, even teachers had dressed up. 
Wanted to walk around the school just to see the costumes but I was in a hurry so just picked up my diploma from the counselor. 

Ye ye Ready to send my application to Korea University pretty soon !






I had 2 parties where I had promised to go but ... 
Didn't have time for the first "only vegetarian food" party so skipped eating and went straight to the "Drinking&Clubbing" friends' place 
That was more my thing.

My Korean friend told me that Itaewon is the place to go on Halloween night.
Feels like a dream to think that I'll be possibly hanging out with Korens and my bby Julia next year this time.
Have to buy my own cat ears before that haha

Waiting to see how they dress up for Halloween there.
And Clubs.
In Korea, I only went to clubs with guys
  Didn't have clubber girlfriends or they were underage ㅠ
So didn't really experience the "Magic" of Korean night life haha




Julia came to Helsinki for few nights so partying continued till Tuesday.

Went to eat to Korea House, oh gosh how I've missed Korean food.
We were about to leave the restaurant when there came quite big group of Koreans. 

I've a msg tone that says in Korean "Msg arrived reply please~" 
Just on a right time there was silent moment and Dadaang "Msg arrived reply reply" broke the silence
Oh God it was so embarrassing ! Tried to turn the voice off but I was too slow lol
You can't imagine how awkward the few seconds were after that. 
One older guy from the Korean group asked if we spoke Korean cause of the msg tone so ended up to speak a little Korean too. 

 Ahjumma spoke so fast




Tried Finnish Bubble Tea for the first time !
I had only tried some super healthy tea versions so this was a nice change,
really liked it ~



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images