Welcome To Busan

9:58 PM


Was it 4th day on the camp we had this activity called "citeering"
Basically it meant that we got free time to wander around Busan.

We had few missions too.
For example we had to buy a souvenir which all of us would remember forever for 1 000won (about 7e)
We bought family socks lol








We went to some random little "zoo" on top of a department store. 
There were only little animals like rabbits, pigs etc. 
and us

Our group was so .. well, easy-going that we went inside a bunny cage to take photos but a guardian asked us to get out of there. 
We had "we're foreigners card" so they weren't that mad  ahaha









We went to eat to a buffet-like restaurant. 
You decide 1 meal, we took bulgogi, and you can ask for more as much as you want for the same price. 
As always, there were a loooot of side dishes so only 2 big plates of bulgogi was enough for us all ...

The difference between Asian and Western food is really huuge,
 I've came to that opinion now almost 3 months after my trip and probably 7kg fatter.
 I eat pretty healthy always since I'm diabetic but I lost really a lot of weight in Korea. Even tho I ate shit loads of food.
In Korea there's a lot of side dishes so I was never able to finish even 1 bowl of rice.
Oh Koreans were so surprised of that 

Here In Finland we use a lot of fat and wheat in our diet 
=  Hello 10 extra kg  and I'm not even surprised 


Busan's famous Hotteok for dessert ♥  

Our Leader was so sweet, before going to the restaurant he had bought hair ribbons for us girls !
All of us had different ones which he thought suited us the best. 
I got big blue bling bling ribbon haha

Our time was up so we had to head back to the Busan Tower.
 Found that love chair thingy and a lot of couple locks from there. 
 Eun Bin and me wanted to take a photo together in that heart chair but the rest of our group decided to come in the photo too haha




"Be a Dragon !" 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images